Before Posting Read This!

Home Forums How to Join the Community Before Posting Read This!

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by mm My LCHF no sugar Life 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Welcome! Just a few simple rules for this forum.

All new members please introduce yourself in this introduction thread so we can get to know you better. Then feel free to jump in and chat away.

Please refrain from promoting a business &/or any self promotion in posts. Please refrain from adding business links, email addresses or text promoting your/any business or group in posts or your signature space. If a post comes across as an advertisement it will be removed without notice.

Spam is not tolerated. If you are caught spamming our forum your membership may be deleted without notice.

We are all entitled to our different opinions but remember to keep your language clean. We will not tolerate bad language or derogatory comments toward anyone.

Threads that have inappropriate posts may at any time be closed. One warning will be issued in the thread first. If the inappropriate posts keep occurring the post will be closed. If the original poster requests the post be closed for any reason, the post might be closed depending on the situation.

Bullying is not welcome. A member deemed to be bullying other members will be banned from the forum permanently.

Please follow these common sense simple rules and we will live happily! :0)

Please be sure to read my disclaimer before posting also.

Want to join our Community? Please visit the following link: How to join the My LCHF No Sugar Life Keto Low Carb Community

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.